Simple layout with easy navigation
Black and gray tone UI gives better contrast for easy recognition.
- Icons are evenly spread for easy recognition
- Consistent operation steps of each function for easy recall
- Home screen personalisation for ease of access to commonly used functions
- Pin regular settings for registering frequent or repeated jobs
- Clear visible light notifications for completed or error jobs
- Subtle sound notification for alert and attention
Smartphone becomes a “portable operation panel”
Seamless connectivity with mobile devices for Copy, Fax, Print, Scan*1 jobs using the Print Utility*2 application.
- Mobile device can be used as an alternative UI for operations control to minimise common touch points
- Frequent settings can be saved as “Favourites”
- Directly send fax or email with the addresses stored in the smartphone
- Minimise printer touch points for hygiene reasons
- Quickly establish direct Wi-Fi connection by scanning the QR code on the user panel
- Note: Connect to machine via wireless environment or Wi-Fi direct connection.
- *1: E-mail, Scan to Folder.
- *2: It can be downloaded free of charge from Google PlayTM or App Store.
Flexibility in office layout
Supports wireless LAN environment*1.
- Supports free addressing in the office with Wi-Fi support
- Up to five Wi-Fi Direct multifunction devices can be connected at the same time
- Supports direct mobile printing*2
- Print Utility, AirPrint, and Mopria® Print Service are supported
- *1: Optional.
- *2: When connecting to Wi-Fi Direct.
Print out from any multifunction device within the office
With Server-less On-Demand Print*, you have the flexibility to print and collect the print outs from any of the connected multifunction devices.
- Improves productivity by printing from another available multifunction device when the current device is in use
- Up to 100 units can be linked
- Specific job settings can be revised at the device level to save time (1 sided to 2 sided, adding staple, all monochrome)
Simple device management with Server-less Authentication
Server-less Authentication* enables user information to be synchronised among multifunction devices in the same group and allows administrators to reduce their workloads.
- Simply tap your card to link the user ID with the multifunction device
- The ID information is automatically shared with the other multifunction devices in the same network
- Authentication can be performed with any devices in the office
Simple scanning to yourself
With ScanAuto, you can easily send scanned data with a touch of a button.
- Automatically adjusts the orientation or 1-sided/2-sided of the original document
- Automatically sets user mail address as the destination by using user authentication function
Multiple destination scanning
Multiple destination scan enables concurrent multi destinations, scan to PC folders, e-mail, and URL.
- Business continuity planning can be established by saving a copy of each scan on PC or Server (URL)
Digitisation of paper documents for effortless document management
With Scan Delivery*, you can automatically process and store scanned images by simply pressing the preset button for each workflow or document type.
- Automate to set file format, file name, OCR*, etc.
- Automatically stores scanned and processed documents in the appropriate destination
- Specify particular words or characters in a document as the folder or file name
- 0̸ and other frequently mis-recognised characters can be read correctly
QR codes and bar codes application
Where QR code or bar code is available on the headsheet or content body of the original document for scanning, Scan Delivery will recognise and process the information accordingly.